Oracle released Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS), a planning and budgeting solution with powerful reporting capabilities for enterprise level customers. EPBCS is the most recent cloud-based release of their Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform for customers whose road maps include transitioning to the cloud in order to eliminate hardware and software requirements and reduce their overall cost of owning software. Enterprise companies are aggressively adopting cloud solutions as a means to retain their competitive advantage and increase profitability.
Some of the great features and functionality of EPBCS include:
- Out-of-the-box planning & budgeting functionality that may be used right away or tailored to meet your specific requirements
- A scalable and upgradeable platform aligned with MS Office releases to ensure you have the latest and greatest upgrades, patches & fixes
- Integrated predictive analytics capabilities allowing analysts to create comprehensive forecasts based on actual data
- Web Services data integration components to assist companies who have existing requirements to integrate on premise systems
- A zero footprint for IT based hardware and software infrastructure installation and configuration
Oracle continues to build out academy training and tutorials with their cloud solutions as a means to provide training, guidance, and best practices for deploying solutions and reduce the overall implementation and configuration costs associated with customization. Additionally, EPBCS comes with pre-built applications and functionality for customers who want to get ahead of their planning & budgeting cycles.
EPBCS comes with the following pre-built applications:
- Financials Planning – A financial statement planning application for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Workforce Planning – A headcount and compensation planning application to for future spending by employee or job code
- Capital Asset Planning – A great process for budgeting for the future impact of existing and future capital asset purchases
- Project Planning – Designed for companies whose industries are project driven and require a level of budgeting and planning in order to evaluate and report on project profitability
EPBCS is a highly scalable and cost effective solution that helps to make you more efficient and effective during the planning & budgeting cycle.
Sign up today for our newsletter and stay informed for an upcoming demonstration and webinar of EPBCS. Or, contact us today to learn more about EPBCS.
About Nvelup Consulting
Based in the Pacific Northwest, Nvelup Consulting is a minority-owned technology driven solutions consulting firm dedicated to helping companies achieve their strategic planning, forecasting and reporting & analysis goals by providing technology services and solutions that are efficient, scalable, and solve complex business problems. Nvelup Consulting was founded by executives with a an average of more than twenty years’ experience in finance, accounting, and business strategy systems integration. Nvelup implements performance management and business intelligence software solutions using Agile guiding principles allowing companies to adapt to organizational changes in corporate environments during the implementation process. Nvelup Consultants have years of business and technology experience, are certified in their area of expertise and provides services and solutions using best industry practices.